Keurig B60 Coupon

Keurig B60 Coupon

Keurig B60 Coupon



Get 25% Off when shop at Amazon.

Click here to activate coupon:

Monday, 30 July 2012

Keurig B60 Coupon

Keurig B60 Coupon



Keurig B60 Coupon Recommend

I am very happy with this purchase in compare with Macy's sale both inturn of the looks and price. I hadown old one before and enjoy it's easy to use and give a good cup of coffe every time

Easy to use machine and the coffee taste great. You can buy the refill pod at walmart, this is convenient in case you ever run out. I like the caramel pods.


Keurig B60 Coupon and Product Details

  • 1500-watt single-cup brewing system for gourmet coffee, tea, or cocoa
  • Uses patented K-Cups; no messy grinding or clean up
  • Removable 48-ounce water reservoir; removable drip tray
  • 3 brew-size options; 2-hour automatic shut-off; descale indicator
  • Brewer requires 4 minutes of priming before being ready to use. See Product Manual below

Keurig B60 Coupon and Customer Reviews


I received this coffee maker very fast. And it works great. I love it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Ordered and received on the date requested, one day in advance of my anniversary. This is our present to ourselves; although my wife did not know.
Was a pleasant surprise to find that I had actually purchased a special addition with a larger reservoir than advertised.
We are already enjoying coffee and have it programmed for morning use.
Very satisfied!

Promotion Amazon: Keurig B60 Special Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment